Informing Bethany Lutheran College's Spring 2013 Production. Shows at: April 19, 20, 26, 27 at 7:30pm and April 21 at 2pm
So I’ve been doing quite a bit of researching and a lot of it is going on the blog, as you may have noticed.
What I’m wondering from you is what you want to know next. I would like to make some sweet handouts but I’m wondering: A) If you will read them and B) What you want to know about.
Here are some topics I have information on and would like to write about. All you have to do is comment your favorite option! If you don’t have a favorite or have an idea for something else you would like to know about, comment and let me know!
1) Themes in Hamlet (Revenge, Honor, Conscience)
2) The Concept: A Look Inside Stylizing a Production and How It Works in Hamlet
3) The Mousetrap: A Play Within a Play
4) Hamlet in Popular Culture
5) Speaking Shakespeare (this would give some exercises to help you perform the Bard’s work)
6) Freud and the Closet Scene
7) Historical Background: Shakespeare’s Contemporary Culture
If, for whatever reason, you don’t want to leave a comment but would still like to give input, feel free to contact me via email, facebook, or mobile device.
And now, for something completely different:
Lydia Grabau, Dramaturg